Thursday, April 12, 2012

You Are There



You are a pleasant, kind, and considerate person, you give encouragement when it is needed
If I should ask a favor you’ll never say I can’t, I’ll see, or I am busy, you’ll simply say O’K  anytime and  before you know it,  You Are There

Sometimes you may have to drive round, and round, but you never frown or contradict, with a pleasant smile you ‘ll try your best until all is accomplished,       When We Are There

So I take this opportunity to say, THANK  YOU’ Lloyd for being who you are
I will always remember that if ever I need your assistance, You Are There
Have a happy day, don’t ever change, and if at anytime you need me
                                           I  Am  Here
Love always,    Mom                                          Ruby D.Farley
                                                                                  2001


CopyrighttTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment