Sunday, April 8, 2012

As I Remember



On May 11th 2003 it was a Mother’s Day
Things I remember clearly are in my mind to stay
Messages and words were brought to me, I listened carefully
The words I heard I wrote them, now they mean a lot to me

Some things we take for granted, turns out to be a fact
Then when we see the outcome, we really do react
Some special feelings deep within just settles in a spot
Whenever I start thinking, believe it hurts a lot

Each time I think of writing, I seem to develop fear
As more messages may come , and build up in me a scare
Thinking seriously about it, I said to my self , be strong
It’s a reason why we are directed, and we never could go wrong


                                                              Ruby D. Farley
                                                                     2003


CopyrightTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment