Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Mother



Because you are my mother, there are many things I’d like to say
With God’s help you are the reason why I am here today
You nurtured and you loved me, you showed me that you care
Just knowing that you are around, I have no need to fear

Sometimes I think in silence how much you mean to me
Wondering if without you what life will ever be
You are the kindest person who always understand
You solve the toughest problems, but never make demands

I love you my dear mother from the bottom of my heart
I cherish every moment, to you I will  always be a part
I appreciate and I thank you, and  please, know that I care
If at anytime you need me, just call, I’ll always be there

                                                            Ruby D. Farley
                                                                    2007


CopyrightTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment