Thursday, April 12, 2012

My House



 My house it is my humble home, I’m sheltered and protected
I do not have the cause to roam to where I’ll be rejected
The kind of foods I do prepare depends on my desire
I always move with special care to achieve what I require

I try to be selective in everything I do, and
I stay away from company, my friends are just a few
I do what I’m supposed to do, and say what I should say
Also try to be as active  and exercise each day

I communicate with family, we are a well knit clan
If ever there is a problem they’ll come as quickly as they can
I thank God for this little home, and I give him all the praise
For the blessings he has bestowed on me I’ll honor him always

                                                              Ruby D. Farley
                                                                    2005



Copyrighttxu0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment