Sunday, April 8, 2012

My God and Thanks



I love to pray each night and day, my God I will not reject
He watches me in every way, my God I will respect
I love to sing his praises, that, I know he likes to hear
For having him beside me, I have no need to fear

He never breaks his promises, he always sees me through
He protects, guard, guides and directs and teaches me what to do
It is never too much for him, to save me from all wrong
For I know that he is the king of kings, the one who wears the crown
                                      

                                
                                     Thanks

Let us give thanks unto the Lord for all that he has done
He provides us with the things we need and loves us, everyone

There are others  we must not forget who cleared the thorns and weeds
So hard they toil to refresh the soil, and to sow the precious seeds

The sea and air, the sun and rain, provided strength to swell the grain
In confidence we do believe a showered blessing we will receive

When the harvest time has come we share our gifts with everyone
We raise our hands, look up to heaven,to thank the Lord for what he’s given

                                                                                Ruby D. Farley
                                                                                       2002

CopyrightFWDI15368884
CopyrightTXU0001586735 

No comments:

Post a Comment