Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dearest Mother



Mother you are very special much more than words can say
I always think and pray for you each and every night and day
God chose you to be my mother, he knows the reason why, because
You are responsible and thoughtful, which made me brave, not shy

I may not express my feelings like you expect me to
But this I do want you to know, that I honestly love you
Now that you are growing older and weaker,and need a helping hand
Whatever is your desire, I will be at your command

When I needed a broad shoulder ,for me you were always there
Now I’m grown and maybe bolder, still that tender voice I hear
So I thank you dearest mother, for the lessons that I learn, all those
Good times I will remember, for I know that they won’t return

The qualities you instilled in me, and the advices that you give
I will never, ever, forget them, for as long as I may live
So today my dearest mother,  although we are far apart
Regardless of what the case may be, you are always in my heart

                                                                      Ruby D.Farley
                                                                            2007

CopyrightFWDI15368884
CopyRIGHTtxu0001586735                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment