Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Favorite Teacher



I once had a favorite teacher who was pleasant, considerate, and kind
A persistent respectable person who encouraged me to use my mind
She gave me the guidance I needed and started me out on my way
She placed me on a pedestal, how I wish I could thank her today

She had much faith in me as a pupil, always called on me to explain
As an eager interested student, educational experience I gained
I cherished the thought of that teacher, without her class was never the same
The way she conducted her classroom, often brought her honor and fame

To my teacher I know I was special, just like her I wanted to be
Through ill faith it just never happened , hurt and disappointed was she
Today I must say that I’m grateful, that from her I have learnt a lot
Although old , still using my brain and mind, I’m giving it all that I’ve got

                                                                     Ruby D. Farley
                                                                            2002



CopyrightFWDI15368884
CopyrightTXU001586735

No comments:

Post a Comment