Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Bouquet




I’m doing things around the house, the door bell rings and on opening the door , there was Robert standing with a bright smile on his face,and a beautiful bunch of  flowers in his hand
Instantly it brightened my horizon, the thing about it is, although he always brings me flowers he sometimes seem to catch  me unaware and that amazes me and that’s not all , he arranges them carefully and places the vase in the spot of my choice
Regardless of color , shape, size, or scent, I love flowers,the natural beauty created by Almighty God
‘                                    Thank You Rob for my beautiful flowers
I want you to know that you will always be a flower in every bunch that you bring me
                                 Love Mom
                                                                                  Ruby D. Farley
                                                                                         2001


CopyrightTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment