Sunday, February 26, 2012

Listen



Dedicated to Ruby D. Farley 



Listen what is it do I hear? Is it the sound of birds flapping
                              Their wings in the air?
Listen, certainly there is a sound, I am sure that there’s someone
                            Or something around
Listen I ask is somebody there? No reply but I’m sure that I know
                                 What I hear
Suddenly a strange, but gentle voice whisper softly in my ear saying
I ‘m here to guide, direct, and to protect you have no fear
                                     Just listen

I was sent directly to watch over you and to give you the strength to survive
From danger and harm I’ll protect you to make sure you’re well and alive
So listen, every move you’re about to make I am here to lead you
If you happen to slip and think you’d fall, I am right there to catch you
                               Observe and listen

I was sent from above to shower you with love, peace, prosperity, good luck
                                 And much more
Abundance awaits you, so be still and just listen, lots of blessings on you
                                     I will pour

                                                      By                Ruby D. Farley
                                                                                     2003

CopyrightTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884
                        
    


No comments:

Post a Comment