Thursday, March 1, 2012

Perhaps


Perhaps I might be serious and do not like to speak
It does not mean that I’m furious or I am dumb or weak
For some unspoken reason I try to keep my cool
Some may think that I am stupid, but I’m surely not a fool

Perhaps someone may try to pry to find out what’s the cause
With all my charm I will be calm and say , it’s just because
Perhaps I may exchange a smile which comes right from my heart
I could be very pleasant and try to do my part

Perhaps I may be just in time to appear right on the spot
But, it’s just that I was guided, you can believe it or not
Some may think that I’m miserable and I’m a mean old witch
Perhaps one day they’ll need some advice, from this old nosy bitch


                                                                         Ruby D.Farley
                                                                              2002
Copyrighttxu0001586735
cOPYRIGHTfwdi15368884

No comments:

Post a Comment