Thursday, March 1, 2012

Courage


                                                                         

As I was walking through the mall a little boy so frail so small
Approached me in a special way saying Ma’am how are you today?
I looked at him for a short while, just then we both exchanged a smile
He said to me we are alone, we have no food, we have no home
We go from one place to another, my parents are gone,and sick is my brother

Have faith my son, believe and  don’t worry, whenever you need help
God sends it in a hurry, there’ll always be someone to uplift you each day
All your fears and tears will soon hasten away, challenges will diminish
Problems will be finished, your pain and sadness, will turn into gladness
You’ll  be guided and protected each and every step of the way


                                                                        Ruby D. Farley
                                                                               2002


CopyrightTXU0001586735
CopyrightFWDI15368884
                     

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment